requirements for patches
Any patch will be fed a sound-sample of approximately 2-5 minutes of
length via the [readsf~] object. Patches MAY be stacked on top of each
- offer two signal inlets [inlet~] and two signal outlets [outlet~].
- specify if it needs special libraries and where/how to get them.
- have a name to be used in the description of the final composition.
- do whatever the author thinks/wishes in between the inlets and outlets.
- consider that it's input is not necessarily the original soundfile but the output from another patch.
Reference System for patches will be PD 0.41.4.